Technology Innovations Advisory Committee
The UF Technology Innovations Advisory Committee was created by Fedro Zazueta, Professor and Director of the Office of Academic Technology to:
- Identify emerging technologies relevant to the academic mission of the University;
- Assess and recommend for analysis specific emerging technologies that improve the quality of learning and/or reduce the cost of instruction;
- Analyze the feasibility for implementation at UF of promising emerging technologies;
- Recommend adoption strategies for feasible emerging technologies;
- Encourage UF instructors to enhance the use of technology and innovative pedagogy to improve teaching and learning.
The TIAC reports to the Director of Academic Technology and to the Education & Outreach Governance Committee.